Available in models ranging from 300 to 1000 watts, long lasting and reliable Magnetic Transformers offer multiple secondary output terminals to compensate for voltage drop, auto reset overload and short circuit protection while complying with the highest level of safety and performance standards.
- Larger and generally have greater capacities than electronic models
- Allow for greater wiring distances from transformer to the powered equipment
- Multi-taps from 12V up to 15V or from 24V up to 30V, compensate for voltage drop
- Feature "push-to-reset" circuit breakers
- Transformers shown on this page comply with UL2108 standards for low voltage installations