- Model# WAC-MT-216HS
- Brand: W.A.C. Lighting
- Origin: China
- Height: 8"
- Width / Diameter: 7.25"
- Depth: 18"
- Material: Aluminum
- Lamping: (2) 50W 12V MR-16, GU5.3 base (Bulb NOT included)
- Weight: 4.43 lbs
MULTIPLE SPOTS FEATURES:
- Low Voltage Multiple Spots may be installed in a new construction or in grid ceilings
- Individual adjustable lighting elements offered with minimal extension below the ceiling plane
- Available with trims in a White with Black or White with White interior
- Offered in a White trimless styles that may be finished into the ceiling for a clean design
- 25° tilt adjustment
This low voltage W.A.C. Lighting multi-spot housing unit is designed to be compatible with trim unit #MI-216. It features an adjustable design, up to 25 degrees, and can be installed in grid ceilings or into new construction, making it an excellent choice for your home.
WAC Lighting brand recessed spot lighting housings and trims are sold separately. See compatible recessing spot lighting trims / housings
- Non-IC Housings and trim kit ordered separately as needed to minimize job site damage or loss
- Requires 3 inch clearance from installation on all sides where applicable
- Each lamp is powered with a dedicated 60w transformer for continual independent operation
- Electronic low voltage dimmers are recommended for use with low voltage luminaires
- Trimless design includes patented spackle trim to help ensure smooth ceiling finish and a clean look
- Lamps not included
- Please order housings with corresponding trims
Questions and Answers
Trying to install this lamp fixture between floor joist 16 inch on center. Judging by the picture the cover plate is 10 inches but the housing appears to be 18 inches with the transformer support. Can the transformer or transformer support be relocated for this type of installation?
Sep 19, 2011
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.