- Model# WAC-HR-LED252E
- Brand: W.A.C. Lighting
- Origin: China
- Height: 0.63
- Width / Diameter: 0.63"
- Depth: 3.125"
- Finish: White
- Material: Diecast Aluminum
- Lamping: (1) 4W LED | Lamp Life: 50000 hrs | CRI:85 (included)
- Weight: 1.19 lbs
LEDme® Recessed DownlightUtilizing the latest energy efficient LED technology, the award-winning LEDme® Recessed Downlights are engineered for precise thermal and optical performance, full scale dimming to one percent. With a modern architectural design for upscale residential and commercial applications, the innovative luminaires are available in 2, 3 and 4 inch apertures, plus 4 inch Invisible™ Trims which sit flush to the ceiling for a seamless look.Dimming to 5%, optimal dimming with electronic low voltage dimmerReplaceable LED module and lens4 inch minimum plenum height requiredSuper low profile die-cast aluminum trim with powder coated finishNarrow flood beam spread25° cutoff angle for comfortable generaland task lightingANSI Compliant Warm/Neutral LED Bins, for finest color consistency possible50,000 hour rated life
This miniature W.A.C. Lighting recessed light trim is adjustable and comes complete with its own housing unit. From the LEDme Collection, this mini recessed light features an adjustable cylindrical head within a circular cut-out that is accentuated by the square shape of the frame. An LED light and White finishing add to the appeal.
- Aperture: 1"
- Cutout: 2.5"
- Replaceable LED module and lens
- ANSI Compliant LED Bins for finest color consistency possible
- Dimming with electronic low voltage (ELV) dimmer
- 25° cutoff angle for comfortable generaland task lighting (for open reflector models)
- IC Rated new construction and remodel in one configurable unit
- Arrives as new construction, may be re-configured in the field for remodel
- Integral electronic driver
- 4 inch minimum plenum height required
- Dimming: 100% - 10%
- 50,000 hour rated life
Questions and Answers
- There are no questions for this item, yet.
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.