- Model# VX-FN52317-AR
- Brand: AireRyder
- Height: 12.5"
- Width: 52"
- Depth: 52"
- # of Blades: 5
- Blade Pitch: 12
- Motor Size: 153 x 17 mm
- RPM: Hi: 180 / Med: 130 / Low: 70
- Shade: Not Applicable; Maxgaux Glass
- Finish: Aged Bronze
- Material: Steel
- Lamping: downlight: (2) 60W incandescent, candelabra base (E12) (included)
- Weight: 23.5 lbs
AireRyder 52" Corazon Traditional Flushmount Ceiling Fan Features:
- 52" Blade span with 12° blade pitch
- Heavy duty 153 x 17 mm motor
- 5 reversible blades in Walnut / Rosewood finishes
- Optional VX-X-WC4013 and VX-X-WC4015 wall control (sold separately)
- 3-Speed pull chain switch (included)
- Integrated fan light (included)
- Lead wire length: 18"
- 60W x 2 candelabra base max for downlight (Bulb NOT included)
From the Corazon Collection, this AireRyder flushmount ceiling fan starts with intricate detailing at the base, with a rope-style trim and beautiful flourishes. Finished in an Aged Bronze hue, this traditional ceiling fan also features five blades with updated detailing and reversible blades.
- Blade Finish: Walnut-Rosewood
- Downrod: 0.75
- Fan Control: Pull Chain
- Location Rating: Interior Dry
- Safety Rating: CUL
Questions and Answers
How much does this product weigh? Thanks!
My electric box, over my bed, is not attached to a stud!
Aug 09, 2012
Item VX-FN52317-AR is 25lbs. For a safe ceiling fan installation, you definitely want to attach your electrical box to a stud. As fans are heavy, I would strongly recommend against installing one if your electric box is not fixed to a stud. Also, if you don't already have an approved ceiling fan box in place, you might want to get a contractor and electrician to help install one if you are planning to install any fans on the heavier side.
Aug 09, 2012
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.