- Model# VX-FN52243OBB
- Brand: AireRyder
- Height: 14.75"
- Width: 52"
- Depth: 52"
- # of Blades: 5
- Blade Pitch: 13
- Motor Size: 188 x 15 mm
- RPM: Hi: 195 / Med: 165 / Low: 120
- Shade: Not Applicable; Amber Alabaster Glass
- Finish: Oil Burnished Bronze
- Material: Steel
- Lamping: downlight: (1) 100W halogen (included)
- Weight: 21 lbs
AireRyder 52" Rialta Contemporary Ceiling Fan Features:
- 52" Blade span with 13° blade pitch
- Heavy duty 188 x 15 mm motor
- 5 MDF blades in Rosewood / Cherry finishes
- 6" downrod (3/4" dia.) included
- Fan speed & light dimmer remote control (included)
- Integrated light included
- Lead wire length: 78"
- 100W Halogen lamp max for downlight (included)
From the Rialta Collection, this AireRyder ceiling fan features dark, masculine coloring that give it a warm and inviting appeal. The blades are reversible and feature your choice of Rosewood or Cherry finishes. They are paired with a cream cognac glass diffuser and beautiful Oil Burnished Bronze finishing.
- Blade Finish: Rosewood-Cherry
- Downrod: 0.75
- Fan Control: Remote
- Location Rating: Interior Dry
- Safety Rating: cUL
Questions and Answers
I just purchased this ceiling fan and can't figure out how to change the lamp's default setting to "on". The instructions list a method of flipping the light switch on, then off, then back on very quickly, but this doesn't seem to work.
Dec 01, 2009
Craftmade advised that if you are trying to change the settings from the wall switch and you have a remote control installed, then, this will not work. You will need to change the settings from the remote control. If that doesn't work please feel free to contact us.
Dec 03, 2009
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.