- Model# VX-FN52241SN
- Brand: AireRyder
- Height: 14.75"
- Width: 52"
- Depth: 52"
- # of Blades: 5
- Blade Pitch: 13°
- Motor Size: 188 x 15 mm
- RPM: Hi: 195 / Med: 165 / Low: 120
- Shade: Not Applicable; Frosted Opal Glass
- Finish: Satin Nickel
- Material: Steel
- Lamping: downlight: (1) 100W halogen (included)
- Weight: 22.25 lbs
AireRyder 52" Rialta Contemporary Ceiling Fan Features:
- 52" Blade span with 13° blade pitch
- Heavy duty 188 x 15 mm motor
- 5 MDF blades in Maple / Silver finishes
- 6" downrod (3/4" dia.) included
- Fan speed & light dimmer remote control (included)
- Integrated light included
- Lead wire length: 78"
- 100W Halogen lamp max for downlight (included)
A clean, rounded body is paired with modern finishes for a stylish compliment to any room with this AireRyder contemporary ceiling fan. From the Rialta Collection, this stylish 52” ceiling fan features frosted opal glass and a Satin Nickel finish. The look is completed with reversible Maple and Silver finished blades.
Questions and Answers
Does this AireRyder 52" Rialta Contemporary Ceiling Fan - VX-FN52241SN have a reversible motor?
Feb 12, 2009
This ceiling fan from AireRyder does have a reversible motor switch.
Feb 13, 2009
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.