- Model# VX-BL-VLD003BN
- Brand: Vaxcel Lighting
- Height: 9"
- Width: 28.25"
- Wall Projection: 8.25"
- Shade: Not Applicable; Alabaster Glass
- Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Material: Steel
- Lamping: (3) 100W medium base (E26) (Bulb NOT included)
- Weight: 6.25 lbs
From the Bella Collection, this Vaxcel Lighting bathroom light features beautifully detailed curvilinear framing accentuated by a Brushed Nickel hue that is sure to please. The feminine styling of the frame pairs beautifully with the wide ruffled rim of the three alabaster glass shades.
- Location Rating: Interior Damp
- Safety Rating: UL,CUL
Questions and Answers
I really like this Vaxcel Lighting Bella Transitional Vanity / Bathroom Light - VX-BL-VLD003BN, and I need to purchase two lights soon for my kid's bath.
1. What is the diameter of the circle that the light uses to connect to the wall? I have a hole already in the wall from the last light, and I need to make sure that this metal circle covers the hole when I install the light.
2. How many inches below the wall mount circle does the light extend below? Or, The bottom of the shade is how many inches below the bottom of the metal circle?
3. How many inches does the light extend above the metal circle? The top part of the uppermost metal extends how high above the top part of the circle?
4. How close to the wall will the back part of the shade be? I have a mirror that is attached to the wall, and if the light shade, or any part of the fixture extends low enough that it goes below the top part of the mirror, I need to be sure there is clearance between the mirror and the light.
Oct 30, 2009
Answer to question 1: The diameter of the circle that the light uses to connect to the wall is 4 3/4 in diameter.
Answer to Question 2: Its extends 2 inches max below the wall mount circle.
Answer to Question 3: The light extends above the metal circle: 4 1/8 in.
Answer to Question 4: It would be 1 1/2 inches close to the wall.
Oct 31, 2009
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.