- Model# SUR-SMK58
- Brand / Designer: Surya
- Origin: India
- Pile: Flat Weave
- Color (Regular; Pantone): Regular: Red + Blue-Green + Moss Green + Gold + Rust + Sage Green + Tan + Jade Green;
Pantone: Maroon + Jet Black + Mocha + Safari Tan + Asparagus Green + Clover + Driftwood Brown + Praline + Khaki + Dark Khaki + Brown Sugar + Caramel;
- Content: 100% Semi-Worsted New Zealand Wool
- Construction: Hand Knotted
- Weight: 105 lbs
Due to the inherent traits of artisan-crafted products and applied finishes, slight variation in color, pattern, or thickness may occur. For lighting products, most pictures are taken when product is lit.
From the ancient deserts and mountains of Persia come the designs of these beautiful hand knotted Soumek rugs. Much like the popular Kilim rugs, Soumek rugs are crafted in the flat woven style. These immaculate designs feature geometric patterns bearing many tribal motifs. Hand woven in India using the finest semi-worsted New Zealand Wool and detailed with the same symmetrical knots as their archetype, each rug has been created to reflect the spirit of the original Persian Soumek pieces.
Questions and Answers
- There are no questions for this item, yet.
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.