- Model# SUR-SMI2123
- Brand / Designer: Smithsonian
- Origin: India
- Pile: Plush Pile
- Color (Regular; Pantone): Regular: Brown + Sage + Beige + Rust + Pale Blue + Black + Cream;
Pantone: Coffee Bean + Raisin + Blond + Gold + Brindle + Russet + Jet Black + Driftwood Brown;
- Content: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Construction: Hand Tufted - Wool
- Weight: 35 lbs
Due to the inherent traits of artisan-crafted products and applied finishes, slight variation in color, pattern, or thickness may occur. For lighting products, most pictures are taken when product is lit.
Surya has collaborated with the world's largest and most prestigious museum to develop its Smithsonian Collection. The exclusive compilation is comprised of 12 hand-tufted rugs made in India of 100% New Zealand wool. Each piece within this first-class collection was inspired by artifacts found within the Smithsonian's vast archives. The rugs represent a variety of cultures and historical provenances including 19th century studies of ornamental and decorative designs from Egypt, China and the Middle Ages, 18th-19th century French wall coverings, and 19th century American textiles.
Questions and Answers
- There are no questions for this item, yet.
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.