- Model# SG-91016-147
- Brand: Unique Lightscaping
- Height: 7.2"
- Wall Projection: 2.5" dia.
- Finish: Weathered Brass
- Lamping: 35W 24V MR-16, Bi-Pin (included)
- Cast Brass Construction
- Pre-Greased Beryllium Copper Socket
- Lock & Load, 360 Degree Rotation Shroud
- Adjustable Cast Brass Knuckle
- Anti-Moisture Migration Connections
- Tempered Convex Lens
- Includes Full Lens Kit, with Hex Louver
- Supplied with 300'' of wire
- Designer optical lenses included
- Features orbital lock nut for precision lamp aiming
One of the most resourceful fixtures in the Meridian Series, the Pulsar offers style and function without compromise. Its' rugged cast brass construction makes the Pulsar one of the most resourceful landscape lighting fixtures of our line. Its sleek straight lines, lock and load shroud feature and included designer optical lenses make it an essential fixture when lighting palms, trees, columns and other tall elements in the landscape. Also can be utilized for back lighting, graze lighting, shadow lighting or simply as a directional up light.
Questions and Answers
- There are no questions for this item, yet.
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.