- Model# SFV-MSR3627C
- Brand / Designer: Safavieh
- Origin: India
- Width / Diameter: 4'3"
- Length: 2'6"
- Pile: 0.62
- Color (Regular; Pantone): Nutshell / Brown
- Content: Wool
- Construction: Hand Tufted
Due to the inherent traits of artisan-crafted products and applied finishes, slight variation in color, pattern, or thickness may occur. For lighting products, most pictures are taken when product is lit.
Poppy Glossary is a contemporary study in botanical art, with a playful arrangement of fern leaves and long-stemmed poppies creating a twist on the classic border design of traditional gardens. Hand-tufted in India of 100-percent wool, the rug's cut-pile flowers pop against a loop-pile background.
Questions and Answers
- There are no questions for this item, yet.
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.