Data Enabler Pro delivers integrated data and power to intelligent color and tunable white LED lighting fixtures employing Powercore® technology from Philips Color Kinetics. Data Enabler Pro integrates many of the features of the previous generation of Data Enablers, including Data Enabler DMX, Data Enabler Ethernet, and Data Enabler EO.
- Easy installation with accessible, clearly labeled terminal block connectors for DMX, Ethernet, line voltage, and fixtures. Tethered cover with captive screws ensures convenient removal and replacement.
- Powercore technology rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power output to LED lighting fixtures directly from line voltage. Philips Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage and control data and delivers them to Powercore fixtures over a single cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Consumes 20 W maximum. Optional power-saving modes automatically cut power to attached lights when lights are off for a configurable number of minutes.
- On-board indicator LEDs provide visual feedback for normal operation, Ethernet connection detection, and Ethernet and DMX data transmission.
- Inputs and outputs for both DMX and Ethernet let you to connect multiple Data Enabler Pro devices in series. iColor® Accent Powercore support.
- Superior leakage protection in a cast aluminum, IP66-rated enclosure.
- Accommodates NPT conduit in US trade sizes of 1/2 in and 3/4 in, or metric sizes of PG13.5 and PG21.
- Accommodates NPT conduit in US trade sizes of 1/2 in and 3/4 in, or metric sizes of PG13.5 and PG21