- Model# NT-2302
- Brand: Nora Lighting
- Height / Length: 0.625"
- Width / Diameter: 1.375"
- miniature extruded aluminum channel
- push-in connectors
- solid, 12-gauge copper conductors in PVC insulators
- separate, full-length ground conductor
- available in white, black, and silver
- rated for double capacity of 4800 watts maximum performance
- dual dimming (requires single-phase only neutral circuit)
- ideal for single or double switching
- visual polarity groove indicates proper electrical installation
- size is only 5/8" high x 1-3/8" wide
- can be field cut to desired length
- 120V Line Voltage only
Includes dead-end caps and mounting hardware.
Please remember to order Live End Power Feed
to allow splicing of wires from electrical junction box to feed power to the track system.
Questions and Answers
Your website states that the Nora Lighting 4 wire 2 circuit track is compatible with Halo 4 wire 2 circuit track,which would be Halo #LA63X series. The Halo requires a #LA1L adaptor to use their standard Power Track fixtures. Does the Nora track contain 2 hots and 2 nuetrals, as the Halo track does? What fixtures are compatible with the Nora track, and do they require the same (#LA1L),or a similar adaptor? I need to use the track for dimming 2 circuits, and therefore need the separate nuetrals.
Apr 21, 2010
After consulting with Nora's tech support, we are sorry to report that the Nora Lighting 4 FT 2-Circuit 4-Wire Halo-Compatible Track - NT-2302 only has one neutral so you would only be able to dim on one circuit and not two.
Apr 21, 2010
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.