- Model# NRS29-C204
- Brand: Nora Lighting
- Shade: Swift glass
- Lamping: (3) 40W T4 halogen, G9 base (included)
- Height: 2'
- Width / Diameter: 2'
Nora's line voltage Rail Kits include everything you need for a complete system: rail, fixtures, standoffs, power components, and even lamps! These versatile kits allow the user to place the fixtures and power supply anywhere on the Rail as needed. Nora Rail is line voltage, so there are no concerns with too much wattage or distance. These kits can easily accommodate additional rail, fixtures, and/or pendants up to 2400 watts.Nora Rail Kits are now available in twelve styles, with Brushed Nickel, Bronze or Silver finishes, and a variety of glass colors. Rail lighting has never been easier
.Common Nora Rail Kit Features:
- Fixtures can be easily placed anywhere along rail
- Power canopy can be located anywhere along rail
- Available in Bronze, Brushed Nickel or Silver
- Easily expandable with Nora Rail components
- 2400 watt capacity
- Will accept additional fixtures and/or pendants
- Rail is field bendable & cuttable
- Simple installation by a single person
- No special tools required
- An elegant lighting statement at an affordable price
Perfect for use over kitchen islands or perhaps in a well-defined office or workspace, this Nora Lighting circle rail kit features an eye-catching circular shape with coordinating cylindrical glass diffusers. The glass diffusers come in your choice of hues, paired with your choice of finishes for the frame itself, creating a semi-custom look that will delight.
- (1) 24" Circle Rail (NRS90-C12I)
- (1) Cable Power w/Canopy (NRS90-P90)
- (3) Cable Support (NRS90-N91)
- (3) Swift Fixtures (NRS19-204) with choice of color
- Amber (AM), Orange (O), or Frost (FR)
- Kit can accommodate additional fixtures and/or pendants up to 2400 watts
- Fixtures, standoffs, and power stem/canopy are moveable and can be placed anywhere on the rail
Questions and Answers
- There are no questions for this item, yet.
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.