- Model# NHRIC-5LEDAT
- Brand: Nora Lighting
- Height: 7.5"
- Width / Diameter: 13"
- Depth: 6.25"
- Lamping: 65W (Bulb NOT included)
0.040 steel housing adjusts to maximum ceiling thickness of 1-1/2" (39mm). Housing terminates at a 1/4" ceiling flange for even positioning of housing angle withing the ceiling. Structural arm consisting of 0.050 structural steel connects housing with junction box. Fixture may be installed in areas where it will have direct contact with thermal insulation.
Four high tension springs secure the housing to an existing sheet rock ceiling. Accommodates ceiling thickness to 1-1/2" (39mm).
- Clearance: "IC" Insulated Ceiling housings are direct contact rated: no minimum clearance is required.
- LED Driver:
120V AC, 60Hz, Power factor > 0.9 at 120V. Dimmable with most incandescent 2-wire dimmers. Mounted on the junction box for cool operation and easy access. Class 2 driver
- Junction Box:
11 cubic inch 0.060" thick galvanized steel, with seven 1/2" NPT knockouts, four Romex® pryouts, and snap on covers. Electrical connections are made through junction box wrap. Electrical grounding automatic when feeding with grounded steel EMT pipe or flex. Green wire provided installations with ground wire fed through PVC pipe conduit.
- Thermal Protector: Standard UL thermal protector rated for 90°C is affixed to inner top surface of housing.
The NHIC-5LEDAT is compatible with NTR-5LED: 5" (4-1/2" aperture) LED Reflector Trim with Self-Flanged die-cast trim ring
This Nora Lighting LED remodel housing unit features a 5” size and an attached LED driver for easier installation. Ideal for saving energy and money, this LED light fixture can be dimmed down to 3%, adding to the energy efficiency of this model. It exceeds Title 24 high efficacy requirements and can save more than 75% in comparison to a 65W BR30.
View compatible Recessed Lighting Trims
- IC rated for direct contact with insulation
- Quick connect provided for electrical connection to the LED Trim
- ASTM E283 for Air Tight
- Title 24 Compliant
- UL listed for through branch circuit wiring
- UL listed for Wet Location
- Economical 2-wire dimming down to 3%
- 50,000 hours at 70% lumen maintenance rated life
- Modular Design: Install Housing w/ Driver, then finish with the LED Trim
- Three year limited warranty
Questions and Answers
- There are no questions for this item, yet.
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.