- Model# NHRIC-4LEDAT
- Brand: Nora Lighting
- Height: 6.75"
- Width / Diameter: 13.125"
- Depth: 4.75"
- Lamping: 65W (Bulb NOT included)
0.040 steel housing adjusts from 5/8" (Min) to maximum ceiling thickness of 1-5/8". Integral spring brackets remain flush with housing.
Four high tension tempered steel springs secure the remodel housing evenly to 1-5/8" max. thickness of ceilings (Cutout template provided for convenience).
- Clearance: "IC" Insulated Ceiling housings are direct contact rated: no minimum clearance is required.
- LED Driver:
120V AC, 60Hz, Power Factor > 0.9 at 120V. Dimmable with most incandescent 2-wire dimmers. Mounted to the junction box for cool operation and easy access. Class 2 driver.
- Junction Box:
Prewired 25 cubic inch .064" thick galvanized steel, with seven 1/2" NPT knockouts, four Romex® pryouts, and snap on covers. All leads are #18AWG wire, the ground wire is connected to the bottom, and quick connectors are supplied on all leads. Through branch circuit wiring, (4-in, 4-out).
- Thermal Protector: Standard UL thermal protector rated for 90°C is affixed to inner top surface of housing.
- Compatible: with NTR-4LED: 4" (3-1/2" aperture) LED Reflector Trim with Self-Flanged die-cast trim ring
- LED Source: 9 Osram® LEDs at 1.2W each
This Nora Lighting LED housing unit features an integrated LED driver, allowing for easier and faster installation. The integrated Osram 1.2W LED light can be dimmed down to 3%, which translates to a huge savings in energy costs. For added appeal, LEDs go high and above the Title 24 high efficacy requirements, meaning you save over 75% in comparison to a 65W BR30.
View compatible Recessed Lighting Trims
- IC rated for direct contact with insulation
- Quick connect provided for electrical connection to the LED Trim
- ASTM E283 for Air Tight
- Title 24 Compliant
- UL listed for through branch circuit wiring
- UL listed for Wet Location
- Economical 2-wire dimming down to 3%
- 50,000 hours at 70% lumen maintenance rated life
- Modular Design: Install Housing w/ Driver, then finish with the LED Trim
- Three year limited warranty
Questions and Answers
1. Can model NHRIC-4LEDAT be used near insulation a/c ducts?
2. Can model NHRIC-4LEDAT be used with dimmer switch?
3. What is the required rough-in opening diameter measurement for model NHRIC-4LEDAT?
Oct 18, 2010
1. Can model NHRIC-4LEDAT be used near insulation a/c ducts? It is IC rated so it can be used right next to insulation.
2. Can model NHRIC-4LEDAT be used with dimmer switch? Yes, you can apply dimmer and depending on the number of housings you will apply to the dimmer, if you are using more than 4 housings, you should use an electronic dimmer, otherwise the magnetic only have a capacity of carrying 4 of this led housings.
3. What is required rough-in opening diameter measurement for model NHRIC-4LEDAT? 4 1/4 inches.
Oct 19, 2010
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.