- Model# NHIC-6LEDAT
- Brand: Nora Lighting
- Height: 7.5"
- Width / Diameter: 10.125"
- Depth: 7"
- Lamping: 65W (Bulb NOT included)
- Plaster Frame - High quality 0.040 steel die cut one piece frame
- Housing - 0.040 steel housing adjusts to maximum ceiling thickness of 1-5/8" (41mm). Spring bracketsaccept torsion wing trim springs: slots on socket plate surface accept standard coil springs.
- Clearance - "IC" Insulated Ceiling housings are direct contact rated: no minimum clearance is required
- Bar Hangers - Two 13-3/4" to 24-1/2" adjustable bar hangers with nails are included on frame. Bar hangers are parallel to junction box, but can be repositioned 90° perpendicular to junction box if desired.
- LED Driver - 120V AC, 60Hz, Power factor > 0.9 at 120V. Dimmable with most incandescent 2-wiredimmers. Mounted on the junction box for cool operation and easy access. Class 2 driver.
- Junction Box - Plaster frame integrated 25 cubic inch .064" thick galvanized steel, with seven 1/2" NPTknockouts, four Romex® pryouts, and snap on covers. All leads are #18AWG wire, the ground wire is connected to the bottom, and quick connectors are supplied on all leads. Through branch circuit wiring, (4-in, 4-out).
- Thermal Protector - Standard UL thermal protector rated for 90°C is affixed to inner top surface of housing.
This Nora Lighting new construction housing unit features a generous 6” size and AT rated (air tight) construction. Ideal for reducing energy costs by preventing air from escaping into the ceiling, this LED housing unit can also be dimmed down to 3% for additional energy efficiency and most importantly, saving money. Exceeds Title 24 high efficacy requirements, maximizing savings over 75% in comparison to a 65W BR30.
View compatible Recessed Lighting Trims
- IC rated for direct contact with insulation
- Quick connect provided for electrical connection to the LED Trim
- ASTM E283 for Air Tight
- Title 24 Compliant
- UL listed for through branch circuit wiring
- UL listed for Wet Location
- Economical 2-wire dimming down to 3%
- 50,000 hours at 70% lumen maintenance rated life
- Modular Design: Install Housing w/ Driver, then finish with the LED Trim
- Three year limited warranty
Questions and Answers
- There are no questions for this item, yet.
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.