- Model# MX-53434
- Brand: Maxim Lighting
- Height: 0.11"
- Width / Diameter: 240"
- Depth: 0.49"
- Lamping: (360) 0.15W LED | Light Output: 2600 lumens | Color Temperature: 3500k | CRI:70-75 (Bulb NOT included)
- Weight: 0.84 lbs
Mysteriously illuminating from above, below, or within, StarStrand discreetly goes where no light has gone before, even under water. Unthinkably thin strips of LEDs adhere to surfaces unfit for traditional fixtures, bathing the most unusual places with dimmable warm white light or a remote-controlled rainbow of vibrant colors for a virtually undetectable, surprisingly unpredictable effect.
- High lumen light output
- Long runs up to 75 feet
- Plastic covered to reduce static failure
- Multiple lengths with soldered connectors for trouble free installation
- ETL approved for damp locations
- Highly flexible material that is backed with 3M adhesive tape for easy installation
- Field cuttable every 4 inches
Questions and Answers
I have romex run to each under-cabinet section. They each run to a junction in a crawlspace which has a 120V switched feed line. Can I connect cut sections to each piece of romex (used as low voltage) and hook the transformer to my line voltage switch leg? I would need 8 connectors as well as a transformer to power the lights.
Jul 30, 2012
The MX-53434 can be installed in an unlimited amount of possibilities. This LED tape can be daisy chained with jumper cables to connect each LED tape and they all will be powered from a central power source (transformer). So to answer your question the romex cable will not be able to plug/power the LED tape. You need a power or a jumper cable.
Jul 31, 2012
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.