The blades of the Jarold Direcional ceiling fan can be infinitely positioned in a 180-degree arc to provide maximum, directional airflow. The Jarold can be hung in small, awkward spaces or in front of HVAC ducts to make more efficient the heating, ventilation or air conditioning of any room. The Jarold is available in polished chrome, brushed nickel, polished copper, bronze.
- The Jarold Direcional can be mounted with any one of the following downrod lengths: 5, 10, 20, or 30".
- The downrods can be easily field cut: they are not threaded.
- The Jarold Direcional is not compatible with vaulted ceiling canopies.
- All fans best regulated by variable speed wall controls.
- Metal bladed fans with protective powder or clear coatings are suitable for Damp Location.
- Safety cages available for low ceiling applications.