The Italo Ventania is the largest ceiling fan in the Matthews Fan Co collection. Its vortex sculpted arms grasp also remarkable, side-mounted blades in gentle, equatorial rotation. The motor heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement: the greater the angle of the motor to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotational is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed. The Italo is available in polished chrome, brushed nickel, polished copper, bronze.
- The Italo Ventaniacan be mounted with any one of the following downrod lengths: 5, 10, 20, 30, 48 or 72".
- The downrods can be easily field cut: they are not threaded.
- The Italo Ventania is compatible with flat or vaulted ceiling canopies.
- All fans best regulated by variable speed wall controls.
- Metal bladed fans with protective powder or clear coatings are suitable for Damp Location.
- Safety cages available for low ceiling applications.