The Diane oscillating directional ceiling fan provides maximum, multi-directional airflow. The Diane can be hung in small, awkward spaces or in front of HVAC ducts to make more efficient the heating, ventilation or air conditioning of any room.
- The Diane can be mounted with any one of the following downrod lengths: 5, 10, 20, 30, 48 or 72".
- The downrods can be easily field cut: they are not threaded.
- The Diane is compatible with flat or vaulted ceiling canopies.
- All fans best regulated by 3-speed remote controls.
- Metal bladed fans with protective powder or clear coatings are suitable for Damp Location.
canopy is 2"H