- Model# MTF-DI
- Brand: Atlas
- Height: head of the fan for metal blade option is 12"H, head of the fan for wood blade option is 10"H
- Width: 13" metal / 16" wood blade span
Diane Ceiling Fan Features:
- The Diane is available in the following finishes: polished chrome, brushed nickel, or textured bronze.
- Constructed of cast aluminum and heavy stamped steel
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- The Diane is available with the following blade options:
- hand-balanced metal blades with decorative metal blade guards
- hand-balanced metal blades with metal safety cages for low-ceiling applications
- hand-balanced solid wood blades without blade guards
- Standard equipment:
- One downrod of 10". 5", 20", 30", 48" or 72" downrods also available.
- Hand-held and wall-mountable 3-speed remote control.
- Vaulted ceiling mount canopy for up to 29 degrees.
The Diane oscillating directional ceiling fan provides maximum, multi-directional airflow. The Diane can be hung in small, awkward spaces or in front of HVAC ducts to make more efficient the heating, ventilation or air conditioning of any room.
Questions and Answers
- There are no questions for this item, yet.
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.