- Model# MTF-DG
- Brand: Atlas
- Weight: 35 lbs
Dagny Ceiling Fan Features:
- The Dagny is available in the following finishes: polished chrome, brushed nickel, or textured bronze.
- Constructed from cast aluminum and heavy stamped steel
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- The Dagny is available with the following blade options:
- hand-balanced metal blades with decorative metal blade guards
- hand-balanced metal blades with metal safety cages for low-ceiling applications
- hand-balanced solid wood blades without blade guards
- Standard equipment:
- One downrod of 10". 5", 20", 30", 48" or 72" downrods also available.
- Hand-held and wall-mountable 3-speed remote control.
- Vaulted ceiling mount canopy for up to 29 degrees.
The double-headed rotational ceiling fan, Dagny, with cylindrical central housing and straight, parallel arms, is designed in the retrospective aesthetic. The Dagny offers fluid lines and quiet axial rotation. The motor heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement: the greater the angles of the motors to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed. Matthews rotational fans circulate heat and air-conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans. Ceiling fan width is 41" with wood blades / 39" with metal blades.
Questions and Answers
- There are no questions for this item, yet.
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.