- Model# MTF-DD
- Brand: Matthews Fans
- Width: 36" wood blades / 39" metal blades
- Weight: 19 lbs
Duplo-Dinamico Ceiling Fan Features:
- Matthews rotational fans circulate heat and air conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans.
- Constructed of cast aluminum, heavy spun and stamped steel.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Each unique motor mount and fan head knob is made of genuine marbleized Bakelite.
- The Duplo is available with the following blade options:
-metal blades with decorative metal blade guards
-solid, ecologically harvested Brazilian mahogany blades without blade guards
-metal blades with metal safety cages for use in low ceiling applications (7 ft in US / 8.2 ft in Canada)
Few designs can match the timeless and sophisticated aesthetic of the Duplo-Dinamico rotational ceiling fan. Other manufacturers have tried to reproduce this unique design, though all have proven to be of lesser quality and durability. The motor heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement: the greater the angles of the motors to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed. The standard finishes for the Duplo is polished chrome, brushed nickel, polished copper, bronze or black.
- The Duplo-Dinamico can be mounted with any one of the following downrod lengths: 5, 10, 20, 30, 48 or 72".
- The downrods can be easily field cut: they are not threaded.
- The Duplo-Dinamico is compatible with flat or vaulted ceiling canopies.
- All fans best regulated by variable speed wall controls.
- Metal bladed fans with protective powder or clear coatings are suitable for Damp Location.
- Safety cages available for low ceiling applications.
- Please contact us for possible 220V conversions.
Questions and Answers
- There are no questions for this item, yet.
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.