- Model# MTF-BD
- Brand: Matthews Fans
- Width: 13" metal / 16" wood blade span
- Weight: 7 lbs
Bianca Ceiling Fan Features:
- Constructed of cast aluminum, heavy spun and stamped steel.
- Each unique motor mount and fan head knob is made of genuine marbleized Bakelite.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- The Bianca is available with the following blade options:
-metal blades with decorative metal blade guards
-solid, ecologically harvested Brazilian mahogany blades without blade guards
-metal blades with metal safety cages for use in low ceiling applications (7 ft in US / 8.2 ft in Canada)
The blades of the Bianca Direcional ceiling fan can be infinitely positioned in a 180-degree arc to provide maximum, directional airflow. The Bianca can be hung in small, awkward spaces or in front of HVAC ducts to make more efficient the heating, ventilation or air conditioning of any room. The Bianca is available in polished chrome, brushed nickel, polished copper, bronze.
- The Bianca Direcional can be mounted with any one of the following downrod lengths: 5, 10, 20, or 30".
- The downrods can be easily field cut: they are not threaded.
- The Bianca Direcional is not compatible with vaulted ceiling canopies.
- All fans best regulated by variable speed wall controls.
- Metal bladed fans with protective powder or clear coatings are suitable for Damp Location.
- Safety cages available for low ceiling applications.
Questions and Answers
- There are no questions for this item, yet.
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.