- Model# MTF-B2K
- Brand: Matthews Fans
- Width: 39" metal blade / 40" wood blade span
- Weight: 21 lbs
Brisa 2000 Ceiling Fan Features:
- Matthews rotational fans circulate heat and air conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans.
- Constructed of cast aluminum, heavy spun and stamped steel.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Each unique motor mount and fan head knob is made of genuine marbleized Bakelite.
- The Brisa is available with the following blade options:
-metal blades with decorative metal blade guards
-solid, ecologically harvested Brazilian mahogany blades without blade guards
-metal blades with metal safety cages for use in low ceiling applications (7 ft in US / 8.2 ft in Canada)
The Brisa 2000 is our most unique rotational ceiling fan. Like satellites orbiting a planet, the Brisa's select mahogany blades and lunar counterweight gently orbit about its spherical gear housing. The motor head can be infinitely positioned in a 180-degree arc for optimum air movement: the greater the angle of the motor to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed. The Brisa is available in polished chrome, brushed nickel, polished copper, bronze.
- The Brisa 2000 can be mounted with any one of the following downrod lengths: 5, 10, 20, 30, 48 or 72".
- The downrods can be easily field cut: they are not threaded.
- The Brisa 2000 is compatible with flat or vaulted ceiling canopies.
- All fans best regulated by variable speed wall controls.
- Metal bladed fans with protective powder or clear coatings are suitable for Damp Location.
- Safety cages available for low ceiling applications.
Questions and Answers
- There are no questions for this item, yet.
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.