- Model# MTF-AR
- Brand: Matthews Fans
- Weight: 21 lbs
Ar Ruthiane Ceiling Fan Features:
- Matthews rotational fans circulate heat and air conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans.
- Constructed of cast aluminum, heavy spun and stamped steel.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Each unique motor mount and fan head knob is made of genuine marbleized Bakelite.
- All metal bladed fans are damp location rated if ordered with protective powder or clear coatings.
- The Ar Ruthiane is available with the following blade options:
-metal blades with decorative metal blade guards
-solid, ecologically harvested Brazilian mahogany blades without blade guards
-metal blades with metal safety cages for use in low ceiling applications (7 ft in US / 8.2 ft in Canada)
Rotating about its teardrop center, the Ar Ruthiane's unique hourglass support arms grasp bullet shaped motor housings. At 48" in diameter, the Ruthiane is Matthews' most substantial fan. The motor heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement: the greater the angles of the motors to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed. The Ar Ruthiane is available in polished chrome, brushed nickel, polished copper, bronze or black.
- The Ar Ruthiane can be mounted with any one of the following downrod lengths: 5, 10, 20, 30, 48 or 72".
- The downrods can be easily field cut: they are not threaded.
- The Ar Ruthiane is compatible with flat or vaulted ceiling canopies.
- All fans best regulated by variable speed wall controls.
- Metal bladed fans with protective powder or clear coatings are suitable for Damp Location.
- Safety cages available for low ceiling applications.
Questions and Answers
- There are no questions for this item, yet.
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.