- Model# MTF-AQ
- Brand: Atlas
- Width: 37" metal blades / 39" wood blades
- Lamping: downlight: 50W MR-16, GU10 base (included)
- Weight: 27 lbs
Aqua Ceiling Fan Features:
- The Acqua is available in the following finishes: polished chrome, brushed nickel or textured bronze.
- Constructed of cast aluminum and heavy stamped steel, the Acqua carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- The Acqua comes with this standard equipment:
- 3-speed remote control
- line voltage 50 watt MR-16 GU10 down light
- vaulted ceiling canopy
- The Acqua is available with the following blade options:
- hand-balanced metal blades with decorative metal blade guards
- hand-balanced metal blades with metal safety cages for low ceiling applications
- hand-balanced solid wood blades without blade guards
The Acqua rotational ceiling fan is thoughtfully designed to resemble the molecular structure of water, the Earth's most precious resource. The Acqua offers fluid lines and quiet axial rotation. The motor heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement: the greater the angles of the motors to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed. Matthews rotational fans circulate heat and air-conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans.
- The Acqua can be mounted with any one of the following downrod lengths: 5, 10, 20, 30, 48 or 72".
- The downrods can be easily field cut: they are not threaded.
- The Acqua is compatible with flat or vaulted ceiling canopies.
- All fans best regulated by 3-speed remote control.
- Metal bladed fans with protective powder or clear coatings are suitable for Damp Location.
- Please contact us for possible 220V conversions.
Questions and Answers
- There are no questions for this item, yet.
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.