- Model# LS-19692-SILV
- Brand: Lite Source
- Shade: Clear acrylic shade panel with diffusing grid
- Finish: Silver Aluminum
- Material: Metal Canopy W/Diffusing Grid
- Lamping: (2) 28W 120V T5 fluorescent | Color Temperature: 6400k, G5 miniature Bi-Pin (included) + 28W (Bulb NOT included)
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Dimension: 61.5" (H) x 64.5" (W) x 5.5" (L)
It doesn't get much simpler than this Bellini double tube contemporary ceiling hanging light by Lite Source. This sleek, cool piece has a silver finish and a clear acrylic shade panel with diffusing grid. It's an ultra-modern fixture that's suitable for both a home or office.
Questions and Answers
On the Lite Source, model LS-19692-SILV could you please explain what you mean about the height - it shows height of 61.5" - is that how long it hangs down from the ceiling?
Jul 14, 2008
Yes, you are correct! That is the big drop (approx. 5 feet) from the ceiling if you use all the length of the cord that it comes with. However, you can shorten the cord at the field if you don't need all the extra slack.
Jul 15, 2008
What is the distance between the hangers?
Jan 22, 2013
The distance between the canopy and the second support maximum could be at 43.5" apart. They are movable/adjustable but max distance that they can be apart is 43.5".
Jan 22, 2013
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.