Combines the aesthetics of Remote Transformers and Power Feed Canopies with the flexibility of Surface Transformers. Easy Installation. The ransformer is concealed inside a housing that receses above the ceiling.
- Available with a 150 watt or 300 watt electronic transformer
- The transformer is equipped with a fast-acting short circuit and overload protection that will safely turn off the system should a short or overload occur
- The unit can be reset simply by flipping the wall switch off and on
- Look similar from below the ceiling to the power feed canopies used with remote transformers; however, it does not require access to a remote because the transformer sits just above the ceiling
- The decorative canopy is the only visible portion of the transformer once installed
- Access to the back of the ceiling is not needed
- In remodel applications, the electrician willneed to install the Remodel Recessed Transformer in close proximity to an existing junction box, drill through the finished ceiling in the location where the Remodel Recessed Transformer will be installed, and cover the existing junction box with a thin, field-paintablemetal cover (included) as the NEC requires.
- In new construction, the electrician can simply bring power to the Remodel RecessedTransformer directly
- Insulation must be kept at least 3'' from thetransformer and housing (non-IC)