- Model# KCH-300009-NI
- Brand: Kichler Lighting
- Origin: Chn
- Height: 17.25" [ 6" downrod] / 23.25" [12" downrod]
- Width: 52"
- # of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Motor Size: 153mm x 18mm
- Energy Use: Hi: 54W
- RPM: Hi: 156 / Med: 118 / Low: 68
- CFM: Hi: 4540
- Shade: Satin-Etched Glass
- Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Lamping: Downlight: (1) 100W JD type halogen, mini candelabra base (E11) (included)
- Weight: 31.9 lbs
52" Structures Ceiling Fan Features:
- 153mm x 18mm motor size
- Brushed Nickel with Reversible Maple/Marive Cherry Blades
- 52" Blade Sweep and 14° Blade Pitch
- Includes 6" & 12" Downrods with 1" (O.D.)
- CoolTouch™ Control System (Included)
- Downlight Integrated: Uses (1) E-11 100-Watts Halogen Type JD Lamp (Included)
- 78" Lead Wire
- 3 Speeds - Forward & Reverse
- Light(s) On/Off, plus Full Range Dimming
- Includes Optional Metal Fan Cap for Non-Light Use
- Limited Lifetime warranty
Clean finishes compliment the contemporary curves and modern style of this Kichler Lighting ceiling fan. From the Structures Collection, it features three reversible maple or marive cherry fan blades. The look is completed with a clean Brushed Nickel finish that pulls the look together.
Questions and Answers
- There are no questions for this item, yet.
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.