- Model# FM-TF910SN
- Brand: Fanimation
- Origin: CHINA
- Height: 13.6"
- Width: 12"
- Depth: 13.6"
- # of Blades: 5
- Blade Pitch: 14
- Motor Size: 188 X 15
- Energy Use: 54
- RPM: Hi:183 /Med:114 /Low:60
- CFM: 5461
- Finish: Satin Nickel
- Weight: 18 lbs
Edgewood 50" Ceiling Fan - Wet Location Series features:
- Available in Aged Bronze finish fan assembly with Dark Cherry finish blades
Satin Nickel finish fan assembly with Mahogany finish blades
White finish fan assembly with White finish blades
- Wet location approved, 21" all weather composite blade set included
- 188 x 12 motor with limited lifetime warranty
- Ceiling slope to 30° (up to 52° with SCK52)
- 14° blade pitch with 50" blade sweep
- 80" lead wires
- 4.5" x 1/2" wet location downrod included, longer length downrods available
- Uses wet location downrod (DRW)
- Three forward and three reverse speeds
- Accepts standard light kits and fitters (sold separately)
- Optional Controls sold separately
- Patent Pening
- U.L Listed
Affordably priced, energy efficient and aesthetically pleasing, The Edgewood by Fanimation is the ceiling fan that has it all. In addition to earning the prestigious Energy Star rating, The Edgewood also boasts the unique capacity to operate in both dry and wet locations. This versatile ceiling fan compliments any interior or exterior design with finish options ranging from tortoise shell with dark cherry all-weather composite blades to white with white blades. The Edgewood includes a 1” x 4.5” downrod and can accommodate a ceiling slope up to 30 degrees. For rooms with low ceilings, the Edgewood can be purchased with an optional close-to-ceiling kit for a more snug fit.
Questions and Answers
- There are no questions for this item, yet.
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.