- Model# FM-TF721WH
- Brand: Fanimation
- Origin: CHINA
- Height: 72"
- Width: 72"
- Depth: 10.51"
- # of Blades: 5
- Blade Pitch: 14
- Motor Size: 212 X 35
- Energy Use: 90
- RPM: Hi:113 /Med:77 /Low:47
- CFM: 9689
- Finish: White
- Weight: 14.51 lbs
Edgewood 72" Ceiling Fan - Supreme Series features
- Available in satin nickel finish with walnut/light walnut blades,
tortoise shell finish with walnut/light walnut blades and white finish with white oak/white blades
- 32" reversible blade sets included
- 212 x 35 motor with limited lifetime warranty
- Ceiling slope to 30° (up to 52° with SCB1-52)
- 16° blade pitch with 72" blade sweep
- 80" lead wires
- 4.5" x 1" downrod included, longer length downrods available
- Three forward and three reverse speeds
- Reversing switch located on switch cup
- Accepts standard light kits and fitters - sold separately
- Not recommended for damp locations
- Optional Controls sold separately
- Patent pending
- UL Listed
Affordably priced, energy efficient and aesthetically pleasing, The Edgewood by Fanimation is the ceiling fan that has it all. In addition to earning the prestigious Energy Star rating, The Edgewood also boasts the unique capacity to operate in both dry and wet locations. This versatile ceiling fan compliments any interior or exterior design with finish options ranging from tortoise shell with dark cherry all-weather composite blades to white with white blades. The Edgewood includes a 1" x 4.5" downrod and can accommodate a ceiling slope up to 30 degrees. For rooms with low ceilings, the Edgewood can be purchased with an optional close-to-ceiling kit for a more snug fit.
- Airflow efficiency at high speed (cfm/watt): 107
- Blade Finish: WHITE/WHITE OAK
- Blade Span (Long): 72
- Blades Included: Yes
- Downrod: 4.5 x 1
- Energy Star: Yes
- Location Rating: DRY
Questions and Answers
- There are no questions for this item, yet.
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.