- Model# FM-TF710OB
- Brand: Fanimation
- Origin: CHINA
- Height: 1.3"
- Width: 60"
- Depth: 60"
- # of Blades: 5
- Blade Pitch: 14
- Motor Size: 212 x 25
- Energy Use: 84
- RPM: Hi:159 /Med:115 /Low:74
- CFM: 8963
- Finish: Oil-rubbed Bronze
- Weight: 29.78 lbs
60" Edgewood Ceiling Fan -Deluxe Series
- Available in Satin Nickel finish with Reversible Walnut/Light Walnut blades,
Tortoise finish with Reversible Walnut/Light Walnut blades and
White finish with Reversible White/White Oak blades
- 26" Reversible blade sets included
- 212 x 25 motor with limited lifetime warranty
- Ceiling slope to 30° (up to 52° with SCK52)
- 60" blade sweep with 16° blade pitch
- 80" lead wires
- 4.5" x 1/2" downrod included, longer length downrods available
- Three forward and three reverse speeds
- Reversing switch located on switch cup
- Accepts standard fitters and light kits (sold separately)
- Not recommended for damp locations
- Optional controls sold separately
- Patent Pending
- U.L listed
Affordably priced, energy efficient and aesthetically pleasing, The Edgewood by Fanimation is the ceiling fan that has it all. In addition to earning the prestigious Energy Star rating, The Edgewood also boasts the unique capacity to operate in both dry and wet locations. This versatile ceiling fan compliments any interior or exterior design with finish options ranging from tortoise shell with dark cherry all-weather composite blades to white with white blades. The Edgewood includes a 1" x 4.5" downrod and can accommodate a ceiling slope up to 30 degrees. For rooms with low ceilings, the Edgewood can be purchased with an optional close-to-ceiling kit for a more snug fit.
- Airflow efficiency at high speed (cfm/watt): 106
- Blade Finish: CHERRY/WALNUT
- Blade Span (Long): 60
- Blades Included: Yes
- Downrod: 4.5
- Energy Star: Yes
- Location Rating: DRY
Questions and Answers
- There are no questions for this item, yet.
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.