- Model# FM-MA7400
- Brand: Fanimation
- Origin: CHINA
- Height: 8.5"
- Width: 10"
- Depth: 8.5"
- # of Blades: 4
- Blade Pitch: 14
- Motor Size: 188mm x 25mm
- Energy Use: Hi:5129/Med:3867/Low:2257
- RPM: Hi:170/Med:131/Low:79
- CFM: Hi:49/Med:31/Low:14
- Finish: Oil-rubbed Bronze
- Lamping: 110V (Bulb NOT included)
- Weight: 22.65 lbs
Windpointe Custom Ceiling fan - 4 Blades Series features:
- Available in antique brass, oil-rubbed bronze and pewter finishes
- 220v motor available in selected finishes
- Fan motor rated for dry locations - antique brass and pewter
- Fan motor rated for dry and damp locations - oil rubbed bronze
- 188 x 25 motor with limited lifetime warranty
- Blade sets sold separately
- 14° blade pitch, Blade sweep varies with blade selection
- 80" lead wires
- Ceiling slope to 30° (up to 52° with SCB1-52)
- 6" x 1" downrod included, longer lengths available
- Three forward, three reverse speeds, reversing switch located on switch cup
- Optional controls sold separately (Islander controls are compatible with the Windpointe).
- Weighs 25lbs (motor only)
- UL Listed
Beautifully crafted with style and versatility in mind, The Windpointe by Fanimation will provide the right look for any room. A myriad of fashionable blade options can be paired with The Windpointe’s three, four and five blade motors. For those in the market for a more traditional ceiling fan, The Windpointe can be paired with a variety of carved wood blades in finishes ranging from cairo purple to sambel sand. For a more organic look, The Windpointe can be paired with an array of natural palm leaf blades or woven bamboo blades. The Windpointe 3 blade series has earned the Energy Star for energy efficiency and is rated for both dry and damp locations. All Winpointe ceiling fans can accommodate a ceiling slope up to 30 degrees and operate on three forward and reverse speeds. The Windpointe series includes a 6” downrod and can also be purchased with an optional close-to-ceiling kit.
Blade sets, light kit, and controls (sold separately)
- STEP 1: Select motor fan finish. Available in antique brass, pewter and damp location finishesmatte white, oil-rubbed bronze and rust
- STEP 2: Select a blade sets
- STEP 3: Select Optional Lighting and Accessories
- STEP 4: Select Optional Remote and Wall controls
Questions and Answers
- There are no questions for this item, yet.
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.