- Model# FM-FPD8088PW
- Brand: Fanimation
- Origin: CHINA
- Height: 19.2"
- Width: 60"
- Depth: 60"
- # of Blades: 5
- Blade Pitch: 14
- Motor Size: DC-125S
- Energy Use: 30
- CFM: 6466
- Finish: Pewter
- Lamping: (2) 75W halogen (included)
- Weight: 22.86 lbs
60" Keistone ceiling fan features:
- Available in bronze accent finish with cherry/mahogany reversible blades and amber linen glass
pewter finish with cherry/mahogany reversible blades and white linen glass
- 24.7" reversible blades set included
- DC 125S motor
- DC motor consumes up to 70% less energy
- 6 forward and 6 reverse speeds (reversing switch on remote)
- TR29 hand-held remote included
- Optional TW30 wall control available
- Two 75-watt halogen minican bulbs included
- 1" dia x 4,5" long downrod included: longer lengths available
- Ceiling slope to 30° (up to 52° with SCB1-52)
- Dry Location Rated only
The Keistone by Fanimation offers transitional style with a twist of sophistication. The soft Pewter finish is perfectly complemented by white linen glass and reversible Cherry/Walnut wood blades covering a 60-inch sweep. Two 75-watt halogen minican bulbs provide ample downward illumination for living spaces, dining rooms, bedrooms, and home entertainment areas. A good choice for saving energy, the Keistone consumes 70 percent less energy than a conventional ceiling fan thanks to its DC-powered motor. The flexibility of 6 forward and 6 reverse speeds allows you to choose just the right amount of air circulation. Sloped ceilings are no problem: the Keistone can be installed in ceilings with up to a 30 degree slope. A remote control is included (an optional wall control can be ordered). All Fanimation motors are protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Airflow efficiency at high speed (cfm/watt): 214
- Blade Finish: CHERRY/WALNUT
- Blade Span (Long): 60
- Blades Included: Yes
- Downrod: 4.5 x 1
- Fan Control (Remote): YES
- Location Rating: DRY
Questions and Answers
- There are no questions for this item, yet.
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.