- Model# FM-FP7400RS
- Brand: Fanimation
- Origin: CHINA
- Height: 14.5"
- Width: 9.5"
- Depth: 14.5"
- # of Blades: 4
- Blade Pitch: 14
- Motor Size: 188 X 25
- Energy Use: 50
- CFM: 4240
- Finish: Rust
- Weight: 27 lbs
Windpointe Unipacked - Four Blade Series Features:
- The FP7400AB has earned the ENERGY STAR
- Available in antique brass and rust finishes
- Blade sets included
- 188 x 25 motor with limited lifetime warranty
- Ceiling slope to 30° (up to 52° with SCB1-52)
- 14° blade pitch with 52" blade span
- 80" lead wires
- 6" x 1" downrod included, longer length downrods available
- Three forward and three reverse speeds
- Reversing switch located on switch cup
- Optional controls sold separately
- U.S. Pat No. D 517, 220
U.S. Pat No. D 517, 685
- UL Listed
Beautifully crafted with style and versatility in mind, The Windpointe by Fanimation will provide the right look for any room. A myriad of fashionable blade options can be paired with The Windpointe’s three, four and five blade motors. For those in the market for a more traditional ceiling fan, The Windpointe can be paired with a variety of carved wood blades in finishes ranging from cairo purple to sambel sand. For a more organic look, The Windpointe can be paired with an array of natural palm leaf blades or woven bamboo blades. The Windpointe 3 blade series has earned the Energy Star for energy efficiency and is rated for both dry and damp locations. All Winpointe ceiling fans can accommodate a ceiling slope up to 30 degrees and operate on three forward and reverse speeds. The Windpointe series includes a 6” downrod and can also be purchased with an optional close-to-ceiling kit.
Airflow/Energy Information at High Speed:
- FP7400AB - CFM:5192/Watt:49/CFM/Watt:104/RPM:175
- FP7400RS - CFM:4240/Watt:50/CFM/Watt:86/RPM:160
Questions and Answers
- There are no questions for this item, yet.
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.