- Model# FM-FP4520
- Brand: Fanimation
- Origin: CHINA
- Height: 17"
- Width: 10.5"
- Depth: 17"
- # of Blades: 2
- Blade Pitch: 14
- Motor Size: 153 X 18
- Energy Use: 36
- CFM: 3889
- Finish: Oil-rubbed Bronze
- Weight: 17.85 lbs
Fanimation Involution Ceiling Fan Features:
- Available in oil-rubbed bronze finish with oil-rubbed bronze decorative rings and satin nickel finish with satin nickel decorative rings
- Rings are included but optional
- Reversible cherry/walnut blades included
- Optional light kit with opal glass available in oil-rubbed bronze finish LK4520OB and satin nickel finish LK4520SN - sold separately
- 52" blade sweep
- 153 x 15 motor with limited lifetime warranty
- 14° blade pitch
- Four forward and four reverse speeds, reversing switch located inside lower cover
- Fan rated for dry locations only
- 6" long, 1" dia. downrod with square downrod sleeve included. Most sloped ceiling installations require a downrod longer than the standard 6˝ downrod.
- Can be mounted to Ceiling Slope 30° (up to 52° with SCB1-52)
- Includes four-speed wall control (CW40)
- Weighs 20 lbs
- UL listed
- 80" lead wires
The Involution by Fanimation is the minimalist masterpiece of ceiling fan design. The Involution’s two fan blades create a symmetrical form that is the embodiment of modern art. The Involution’s contemporary design is augmented by decorative rings that attach to the fan base to create an optical illusion while the fan is running. The Involution is available in oil-rubbed bronze and satin nickel finishes and includes cherry/walnut blades. The Involution includes a 6” downrod and can accommodate a ceiling slope up to 30 degrees. For rooms with low ceilings, The Involution can be purchased with an optional close-to-ceiling kit for a more snug fit.
Questions and Answers
- There are no questions for this item, yet.
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.