- Model# FM-FP4320
- Brand: Fanimation
- Origin: CHINA
- Height: 15"
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 15"
- # of Blades: 5
- Blade Pitch: 20
- Motor Size: 188 X 25
- Energy Use: Hi:83/Med:36/Low:18
- RPM: Hi:163/Med:104/Low:70
- CFM: Hi:5580 / Med:3475 / Low:2197
- Finish: Matte White
- Weight: 25 lbs
Fanimation Belleria Ceiling Fan Features:
- Available in aged bronze, latte, matte white, textured black and tortoise shell
- 220v motor available in selected finishes
- Approved for wet locations: use these fans and blade sets in most locations, indoors or outdoors
- 188 x 25 motor
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Blade sets sold separately: can use wet location blade sets or traditional blade sets
- 48" or 52" blade sweep, depending on the blade set
- 20° blade pitch
- Three forward and three reverse speeds
- 6" wet location downrod included (use DRW series wet downrods)
- 80" lead wires
- Ceiling slope to 30° (up to 52° with SCB52)
- Optional controls sold separately
- U.S. Patent No. D 518, 166
- UL Listed
The Belleria provides the exotic look and feel of the tropics all year round. This innovative fan can be operated in dry, damp or wet locations so that you can enjoy its cooling breezes rain or shine. The easily adaptable Belleria has several blade options which include woven bamboo and natural palm leaf and a wide variety of blade sweeps ranging from 44" to 80". The Belleria can be mounted on a ceiling with up to a 30 degree slope and includes a 6" downrod. A multitude of finish options including aged bronze, latte, matte white, textured black and tortoise shell are available to further enhance the Belleria's essence of tropical charm.
- Airflow efficiency at high speed (cfm/watt): 67
- Blade Span (Long): 44-80
- Downrod: 6 x 1
- Location Rating: WET
Questions and Answers
I'm trying to purchase fan model FM-FP4320 but don't know which wall control to order. I will not be ordering the light kit and I prefer the wall controls.
Nov 17, 2010
For model FM-FP4320 the wall control that would work since you will NOT be ordering the light kit is model FM-C1 if you want it in the White finish or FM-C1V if you want it in the Almond finish.
Nov 18, 2010
Do you have this model in 110 volt?
Sep 25, 2012
The line volt (110V) fan is the FM-FP4320-1. You need to select a finish and purchase the blades separately.
Sep 25, 2012
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.