Fanimation has adapted this timeless masterpiece to install and operate with more ease and durability.
- Neoprene belting replaces the high-maintenance leather belts.
- Lead and copper babbitt sleeves have given way to sealed ball bearings.
- Hardwood laminate blades that resist warping and splitting replace the temperamental solid wood blades. The Brewmaster® combines the latest technology with several blade options including the original oversized wood blade design. The Brewmaster® is powered by a gearless direct drive motor, and allows you to operate one or two fans.
- STEP 1: Select a motor Model FP1280 finish. Available in antique brass, antique copper, black and pewter.
- STEP 2: Select a Fan Assembly Style. Each sold separately, up to four units per motor:
- FP10 short-neck fan sold separately: 17.5" from ceiling to bottom of fan
- FP20 long-neck fan sold separately: 26" from ceiling to bottom of fan
- STEP 3: Select a Blade Sets - sold separately in sets of two
- STEP 4: Select the optional light kit (installed beneath the motor)