- Model# FM-FP1280
- Brand: Fanimation
- Origin: TAIWAN
- Height: 10"
- Width: 8"
- Depth: 10"
- Blade Pitch: 20°
- Motor Size: FK2100
- RPM: High:91/Med:62/Low:42
- Finish: Antique Brass
- Weight: 16.1 lbs
Fanimation Brewmaster Ceiling Fan Features:
- 56" blade sweep is used with original wood blade design
- 20° blade pitch for FP1022, FP1026 and FP1030 only
- Motor has limited lifetime warranty
- Includes (C20) remote control
- Additional controls available
- Includes 30' of belting (max. distance between center of motor and center of fan base is 13' 6")
- Neoprene belting replaces the high-maintenance leather belts
- Three forward and three reverse speeds
- Includes all necessary hardware for installation
- Includes two wood blade holders and two traditional blade holders
- Not to be used in sound-sensitive areas
- UL LISTED
Fanimation has adapted this timeless masterpiece to install and operate with more ease and durability.
- Neoprene belting replaces the high-maintenance leather belts.
- Lead and copper babbitt sleeves have given way to sealed ball bearings.
- Hardwood laminate blades that resist warping and splitting replace the temperamental solid wood blades. The Brewmaster® combines the latest technology with several blade options including the original oversized wood blade design. The Brewmaster® is powered by a gearless direct drive motor, and allows you to operate one or two fans.
- STEP 1: Select a motor Model FP1280 finish. Available in antique brass, antique copper, black and pewter.
- STEP 2: Select a Fan Assembly Style. Each sold separately, up to four units per motor:
- FP10 short-neck fan sold separately: 17.5" from ceiling to bottom of fan
- FP20 long-neck fan sold separately: 26" from ceiling to bottom of fan
- STEP 3: Select a Blade Sets - sold separately in sets of two
- STEP 4: Select the optional light kit (installed beneath the motor)
Questions and Answers
- There are no questions for this item, yet.
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.