We are performing a site upgrade today, 1/10/14 @ 4PM PST. Our website will not
be accessible for approximately 1 hour. Thank you for your patience.
Happy Holidays!! We wish you a safe and joyous holiday season!
- Model# FC-RXT-12-600MV
- Brand: Focus Industries
- Height: 12"
- Width: 5.5"
- Depth: 4.25"
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Long life, high efficiency 266°F (130°C) class ‘B' rated transformer core
- Copper Shielded isolation/insulation: No contact between 120v and 12v windings
- 1500v Isolation between all windings and ground
- Grade M19 electric grade steel for superior electrical and magnetic properties
- Single phase, open core and coil
- E.L. laminated core has concentric winding and is protected by 180°C thermal switch.
- Double vacuumed impregnated with black slate flour
- Filled varnish for superior heat dissipation and noise reduction - Class 180°C
- 120v primary, 12.5v secondary 50/60 Hertz/cycle (standard)
- 6 foot 18/3 SJT-WA weatherproof grounded power cord (120v)
- ON/OFF control via rocker switch on 120v side
- Extra heavy duty (80 amp) terminal lugs
- Manually resettable circuit breakers on front panel for overload and short circuit protection
- Limited lifetime warranty on enclosure
- 10 year warranty on mechanical & electrical components
- 3 year warranty on all timers
Material / Features:
- UL 1838 listed, the standard for low voltage landscape lighting systems
- 60, 120, 180, 300 and 600 watt output models available
- Multi Voltage output standard(12.5, 13.5 & 14.5 Volts)
- Super Terminal Lugs with capacity of 3 x #8, 5 x #10, 7 x #12 or 9 x #14 gauge wire
- 304 Stainless Steel enclosure with No. 4 brushed finish
- Removable hinged door is lockable and weather sealed
- Above grade, NEMA 3R rated, rain tight enclosure
- LED indicators for instant recognition of 120v and 12v power
- Timer Ready standard (for plug in timers)
- Optional Mechanical Timer (-T), Digital Timer (-DT) and Astro Timer (-AT) face plates can be factory or field installed
- Photocell Ready with quick connector (not on -AT models)
- Supplied with two 1/2" conduit (trade size) holes & one 1-1/2" inlet with plugs in bottom panel plus 2 side panel 1/2" conduit (trade size) holes with plugs
- Break away bottom panel swings down for easy access wiring
- 11 gauge cold rolled steel ‘L' brackets for stable mounting
- Mounting plate and hardware included
Questions and Answers
- There are no questions for this item, yet.
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.