Mysteriously illuminating from above, below, or within, StarStrip discreetly goes where no light has gone before, even under water. Unthinkably thin strips of LEDs adhere to surfaces unfit for traditional fixtures, bathing the most unusual places with dimmable warm white light or a remote-controlled rainbow of vibrant colors for a virtually undetectable, surprisingly unpredictable effect.
- Beam angle 120°
- Low power consumptions 1.4 watts for foot
- Warm 35 K color
- Highly flexible material that is backed with 3M adhesive tape for easy installation
- No heat and no UV radiation
- Supplied in 6'4" continous lengths and can field cut every 2", and reconnected as necessary using specified accessories
- Soldered connectors supplied on each end
- Additional power feeds and one splicer supplied.
- Cove and toe kick accent lighting
- Cabinet lighting
- Architectural features
- Point of purchase displays
- Backlighting of signs and displays
- Wine cellars