This CSL Lighting under cabinet light utilizes a smaller 8” size along with SpeedLink, so it can be used to create custom lengths. From the Counter Attack Collection, this modern under cabinet light also features xenon lamping, a prismatic glass lens and multiple finish options.
- 120V Xenon with SpeedLink™
- Three power options - Hardwire through knockouts,Interconnected with SpeedLink™ technology or portable withcord and plug option
- Longer lamp life than others due to patented cooling system
- 120V - 20 lamps maximum per power feed (700 watts)
- Fast easy installation - complete with mounting hardware
- Repositiioned cooling slots.
- Porcelain sockets used for high temperature durability
- Lamps included, no tools required for relamping
- Hi-Off-Lo switch, dimmable, energy saving
- Low profile fixture - 1.5" high
- Available in white, stainless steel and bronze
- Protected by multiple US patents
Please be advised that the Master Switch is sold separately to control the fixtures that are linked in a series.
CSL's SpeedLink system allows fast and easy linking of multiple units. The system features custom connectors that allow end-to-end mounting with instant electrical connections - no wiring is required between units. When units are not mounted end-to-end, SpeedLink Interlink cables (sold separately) allow easy and fast linking.
Fixture with SpeedLink have 2 power feed options: hardwiring at any point along the run or using a Cord & Plug SpeedLink Accessory CSL-PL-96 (sold separately). Using either method will offer all of the benefits of the SpeedLink system. Only 1 power feed is required per run, up to the maximum number of lamps (20 lamps for 120V line voltage).