- Model# CSL-NCAX120L-24
- Brand: CSL Lighting
- Height: 1.5"
- Width / Diameter: 5"
- Depth: 24"
- Shade: Prismatic Glass
- Finish: Bronze
- Lamping: (3) 35W 120V JCD type xenon | Light Output: 270 lumens | Color Temperature: 2900k, G8 Bi-Pin (included)
- Weight: 3 lbs
SpeedLink allows you to add to this CSL Lighting under cabinet light, making it easier to customize to your exact needed lengths. From the Counter Attack Collection, it also features a xenon lamp along with a 24” length and your choice of optional finishes.
- 120V Xenon with SpeedLink™
- Three power options - Hardwire through knockouts,Interconnected with SpeedLink™ technology or portable withcord and plug option
- Longer lamp life than others due to patented cooling system
- 120V - 20 lamps maximum per power feed (700 watts)
- Fast easy installation - complete with mounting hardware
- Repositiioned cooling slots.
- Porcelain sockets used for high temperature durability
- Lamps included, no tools required for relamping
- Hi-Off-Lo switch, dimmable, energy saving
- Low profile fixture - 1.5" high
- Available in white, stainless steel and bronze
- Protected by multiple US patents
Please be advised that the Master Switch is sold separately to control the fixtures that are linked in a series.
CSL's SpeedLink system allows fast and easy linking of multiple units. The system features custom connectors that allow end-to-end mounting with instant electrical connections - no wiring is required between units. When units are not mounted end-to-end, SpeedLink Interlink cables (sold separately) allow easy and fast linking.
Fixture with SpeedLink have 2 power feed options: hardwiring at any point along the run or using a Cord & Plug SpeedLink Accessory CSL-PL-96 (sold separately). Using either method will offer all of the benefits of the SpeedLink system. Only 1 power feed is required per run, up to the maximum number of lamps (20 lamps for 120V line voltage).
Questions and Answers
- There are no questions for this item, yet.
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.