Please be advised that the Master Switch is sold separately to control the fixtures that are linked in a series.
- 12V Xenon available in SpeedLink
- Longer lamp life others due to patented cooling system
- 12V-30 lamps maximum per power feed (540W)
- Fast easy installation-complete with mounting hardware
- Knockouts on back and top for through-wiring, flex, Romex or rigid conduit
- Superior materials used throughout
- PORCELAIN SOCKETS used for high temperature tolerance and durability
- Non-yellowing U.V. coated glass prismatic diffuser for maximum light distribution and U.V. protection
- Lamps included, no tools required for relamping
- Hi-Off-Lo switch, dimmable, energy saving
- Low profile fixture-1 1/2" high
- Available in white, stainless steel and bronze
- Protected by multiple US patents
CSL's SpeedLink system allows fast and easy linking of multiple units. The system features custom connectors that allow end-to-end mounting with instant electrical connections - no wiring is required between units. When units are not mounted end-to-end, SpeedLink Interlink cables (sold separately
) allow easy and fast linking.
Fixture with SpeedLink have 2 power feed options: hardwiring at any point along the run or using a Cord & Plug SpeedLink Accessory CSL-PL-96 (sold separately). Using either method will offer all of the benefits of the SpeedLink system. Only 1 power feed is required per run, up to the maximum number of lamps (20 lamps for 120V line voltage).