- Model# CM-CT52
- Brand: Craftmade
- Height: 22.5" (2" downrod) 26.5" (6" downrod)
- Width: 52" (ceiling fan span)
- # of Blades: 5
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Motor Size: 188 x 15mm
- Energy Use: Hi: 72W
- RPM: Hi:210 / Med: 120 / Low: 78
- CFM: 5833
- Finish: Aged Bronze Textured
- Lamping: Uplight: (3) 13W (included) + Rope Light: (included)
Craftmade Constantina Ceiling Fan Features:
- Heavy Duty, 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- 2" and 6" downrod included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 44", 52", 54",56" blade span with 14° blade pitch
- Indirect Uplight: (3) 13W CFL bulbs included and Side light (15W Rope light) included
- Light kit adaptable (optional)
- Both TCS Controls Available (optional)
- Patented Tri-Pod Mounting System (Fro use on Min. 9' ceilings)
- Tripod Close Mount Kit Available for Lower Ceilings (Optional)
Compare: 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
Compare: 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
Tube lighting around the side to set the mood: uplighting for comfortable room light: dual light control for both.
Questions and Answers
Will model CM-CT50 fit a 8 foot ceiling?
Jul 31, 2007
Craftmade's 52" Constantina Ceiling Fan CM-CT52 can fit on an 8ft ceiling. 8ft ceilings are average and so what you can do to shorten the height of the fan is use the 2" down rods. The fan is supplied with a 2" and 6" down rods. it is all really based on your preference.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Jul 31, 2007
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.