- Model# CM-CO52
- Brand: Craftmade
- Height: 13.25" (2" downrod) 17.25" (6" downrod)
- Width: 52" (ceiling fan span)
- # of Blades: 5
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Motor Size: 188 x 15 mm
- Energy Use: 72W
- RPM: Hi:183 / Med:120 / Low:76
- CFM: 5665
- Lamping: (2) 40W candelabra base (E12) (included)
- Weight: 21.89 lbs
Craftmade 52" Cosmos Unipack Ceiling Fan Features:
- Heavy Duty, 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- 2" and 6" Downrods (Included)
- 52" Blade Span with 14° pitch
- Heavy Duty 188 x 15mm motor
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Universal Remote Control Included (Optional)
- UC-2000 Remote Control (Included)
- Matching Contemporary Light Kit: Uses (2) 40W Candelabra (included)
Compare: 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
The Cosmos Unipack is contemporary and sleek with light kit and blades included.
Questions and Answers
Hi, We had this ceiling fan installed several years ago and with a compact fluorescent, only now needed to change the bulb. The lamp unit turns but does not come off, and my husband checked inside it and found a lot of wires. We have the receipts but no simple instructions for changing the bulb and do not want to twist any wires. Please help a couple of challenged folks!
(By the way, we love all the lighting we got from you.)
Dec 04, 2011
It appears that Craftmade, the manufacturer, does not make light light installation manual. We was advised that it might require two individuals to remove the light glass. So one person may hold the rim, while a second turns the glass to quarter turn. This will allow the glass to be lowered.
Dec 06, 2011
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.