- Model# CASA-C25G624F
- Brand: Casablanca Fans
- Height: 16.7"
- Width: 60" blade span
- # of Blades: 5
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Motor Size: XTR200-200mm x 30mm
- Energy Use: Hi:97
- RPM: Hi:157
- CFM: Hi:8,173
- Finish: Bullion Black
- Lamping: Uplight: (6) 25W incandescent (included) + Downlight: (2) 50W T4 halogen (included)
- Weight: 45 lbs
- Bullion Black motor finish with Reclaimed Antique blades
- XTR200™ 30mm motor / lifetime motor warranty
- ETL rated for damp or humid locations
- 60" blade span / 14° blade pitch
- Set of 5 exclusive outdoor carved featherwood blades included
- Moisture-resistant motor / stainless steel hardware
- Integrated 150-watt uplight with six 25w bulbs included
- Integrated 100-watt downlight with two 50w T4 halogen bulbs included
- Low ceiling adapter (LCA) is not compatible
- Requires additional hanging support (included)
- Includes four-speed wall control W-81 (no reverse function)
This exquisite fan has been forged to replicate the look of ornamental castings from furniture displayed in 19th century English parks. The lattice- weave pattern on the fan body, cast type on the upper motor housing, botanically inspired blade irons, and integrated lighting with faux alabaster glass make the Twain one of a kind.
Questions and Answers
- There are no questions for this item, yet.
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.