- Make sure to have a transformer that can support the overall wattage for all the lights on a monorail lighting fixture.
- Combine multiple light types, such as uplights and spot lights with pendant lights for a broad spectrum of lighting on a single fixture.
- Use monorail lights in contrasting colors to wall color to make these lights really pop in the space.
- Use monorail lighting as opposed to track lighting when you are looking to highlight an area in an elegant and non-distracting manner.
- Best when used for accent lighting but can also be used to illuminate a room.
- Low voltage rail systems are often used to create an accent ambiance.
- Monorail lighting is shapeable and bendable to suit your needs.
Monorail lighting is similar to track lighting but has additional design flexibility because of the customizable rail. With a combination of lighting styles and rod shapes and sizes, monorail lighting is almost infinitely customizable to suit most interiors. The Arcadian Home collection features a wide range of monorail lighting including monorail lighting fixtures from WAC Lighting. Combined with WAC Lighting Monorail lighting accessories
these monorail style lighting fixtures can be customized to suit the needs and style of the interior for commercial and residential applications in restaurants, bars, hotels, offices as well as inside the home.
The WAC Lighting monorail lighting fixtures come in a range of styles, shapes, material, sizes and functions to give the WAC Lighting monorail lighting a customized look. Among the WAC Lighting monorail lighting fixture styles are modern and contemporary glass and art glass pendants, pivoting and swivel lights, track lights and many more styles. Some lights have colorful glass shades while others have sleek metal shades that expose the lamp. Finishes range from silvery metals to deep black and crisp white. Each light can be used on its own or combined with other WAC Lighting monorail lighting fixtures and accessories for an unique look that is as practical as it is stylish.
These customizable monorail lights can be used in both residential and commercial applications such as home interiors, offices, hotels, restaurants, bars, and other businesses. Monorail light fixtures work with W.A.C. Lighting's monorail lighting fixture accessories to enhance and customize these monorail lights. Use monorail lighting fixtures throughout the home in the kitchen, living room, dining room, home office or home theater. One of the best features of the monorail lighting system is the ability to customize the length, number of lights and height of the lighting on the rail. As advancements in monorail lighting occur, you can now use monorails in irregular ceilings
Arcadian Home offers monorail lighting accessories from leading lighting designers including monorail light fixtures from W.A.C. Lighting
. For additional monorail style lighting options, browse our wide selection of monorail lighting