- Select a spiraled track light fixture for a smaller space and a more contemporary look.
- Track lighting fixtures can be as long or as short as needed to fit the ceiling and light needs in the room.
- Match track lighting fixtures to other lighting styles and finishes in the space.
- Track lighting can be used to spotlight signs with their versatile and flexibility in sizing, placement, and fixture styles. The heads can be adjusted to point at specific areas of the display.
- When deciding on the color of your track lighting, choose white fixture heads to blend into a ceiling or make a statement with black or silver shades.
- Higher ceilings can take track units that are dropped from a central electrical box location or via stems or cable systems.
- Be sure to place the lighting where it does not interfere with doors or other obstacles.
Arcadian Home's collection of track lighting includes track lighting fixtures, as well as track light accessories. Since it's invention in the 1960s, track lighting has become a popular choice for ceiling lights. Track lighting fixture can also be used as spot lights to highlight architectural features or art on the walls. Today's track light fixtures are more sleek and versatile than ever, providing stylish lighting that works with a number of interior design styles in both commercial and residential designs.
Track lighting fixtures comes in a number of styles, finishes and sizes. The versatility of track lighting means that it can work in a number of interior styles while the track lighting style tends toward contemporary and transitional. Track lighting fixtures are available in several styles, including: track lights, fluorescent lights, gimbal style, three wire lights, metal halide, adjustable. Contemporary, transitional and traditional track lighting fixtures as well as track lighting pendants
are included in the collection.
Track lighting has many applications in both commercial and residential lighting designs. Track lighting fixtures can be used to illuminate art on the walls of galleries, restaurants, offices, bars, lounges, spas and libraries. In the home track lighting fixtures can be used in halls, living rooms, dining rooms, home theaters, home offices and kitchens. Incredibly versatile, track lighting is a good choice for ceiling lights and accent lighting.
The Arcadian Home offers a collection of track lighting, including track lighting fixtures from such leading designers as Artcraft
and W.A.C. Lighting
. Browse our wide selection other track lighting
for more options.