- Gooseneck lights provide non-glaring light that highlights your display.
- Avoid unshielded light sources.
- Choose energy efficient lamps for less toxic content, especially when used indoors.
- Ensure that your lighting choice provides light to highlight your chosen display but does not detract from it.
- The gooseneck feature allows for the user to direct the light as they wish.
While these fixtures were most often used in industrial settings, they began to be found in home kitchens and dining room tables during the 1920's-30's. Since then, they have become a staple of the industrial and steampunk styles. IVanhoe™ Sinclair and Goodrich™ were among the first to manufactureRLM standard gooseneck lighting fixtures. These fixtures were originally primarily used in commercial, industrial and agricultural areas, but are now found in homes, porches, garages, and have become a modern way to spotlight within commercial spaces. The term "RLM Lighting" comes from the association called Reflector and Lamp Manufacturers (RLM). RLM fixtures are designed to reflect light down and prevent upward light transmission. They feature a shielded design that makes them unique to what they do.
Aradian Lighting offers a unique selection of directional recessed lighting with brands such as: ANP Lighting